THEME: ADDRESSING THE THREE ZEROES BY PRIORITIZING ADOLESCENT AND YOUNG PEOPLE’S SRHR.
The abstract must be written in the format below;
• Single spaced without paragraphs
• Maximum of 550 words
• Include the title and authors
• Key words
For Research Include;
Significance, Research Objectives, Methodology, Key Results, Knowledge Contribution.
For Program Intervention include:
Background, Methodology, Results, Replication.
All abstracts to be submitted online to https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd8ynqwp7UqRB14DNZDGDsEE9AnXbY3rhDggDSNZaRl5CKujg/viewform?usp=sf_link
NB: Only electronic submissions will be accepted
In case of any questions contact the Conference Secretariat on: Cell no +254727 701 958 (0800 hrs – 1700 hrs EAT ) or Email: Conference@rhnk.org.
Submission of abstracts deadline has been extended. Kindly read the important note below
- Unsafe abortion among adolescents – addressing the high maternal mortalities and morbidities
❖ Integration of HIV
❖ Key population : Sex Workers
❖ Drug and substance abuse
❖ Conflict and Humanitarian Contexts
- Comprehensive Sexuality Education (Teenage Pregnancy, Maturation Challenges)
- Menstrual Health in ASRHR
- SRHR for Adolescents and Youths with Disabilities
- Unmet need for family planning
- Sexual and Gender Based Violence
- Mental Health
- Adolescent Capacity and Consent
- Advocacy in ASRHR ; Policy, budget , Media Advocacy and Meaningful youth Engagement
- Innovations and Digitalization in Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (Mobile Applications, Telemedicine, Self-Use)